If you have an interest in offshore manufacturing or out sourcing
please fill out our REPLY FORM
- Quicker time to Market (shorter and lower shipping cost)
- No import duty to the US (CAFTA)
- Same time zone (important for communication)
- Less chances for labor rate increase pressures for the future
- Duty free imports of all raw materials and equipment.
- 100% exempt from any local taxes.
- 100% repatriation of profits in any currency without the intervention of the Central Bank.
- 100% foreign ownership allowed (min 2 shareholders)
- Only modern port with roll-on roll-off facilities.
- Only port approved by Home Land Security (no shipping delays)
- Superb infrastructure such as 4-lane highways from factory to port.
- Half of electric power is generated by Hydro Electric (less dependent on fuel)
- Low cost of electricity
- Ample qualified labor for your type of work
- Large pool of qualified bilingual college educated labor for management positions.
- One of the longest histories of democratic elected governments.
GOODS SUITED FOR OFFSHORE MANUFACTURING
- Electronic Components (Switches, Fans, Motors)
- Electrical Assemblies (Wire Harnesses, Instruments)
- Appliances (Refrigerators, A/C's, Heaters)
- Pharmaceutical & Medical Products
- Boats (Sail and Power)
- Wooden Products (Furnitures, Ornaments)
- Leather Goods (Shoes, Bags)
- Any Labor intensive Assemblies from any Industry
- Aluminum Windows & Doors
SERVICES SUITED FOR HONDURAS
- Call Centers
- Service Centers
- Global Operation Centers and Headquarters
- Project Investments
SERVICES OFFERED BY CABC S.A.
CABC S.A. will assist your firm in the following areas.
- Planning of project.
- Selecting the most suitable contractor
- Forming the offshore manufacturing company as a Honduran corporation.
- Securing the financial resources.
- Selecting some key personnel for the supervision and labor training.
- Research of the offshore manufacturing site.
- Negotiations of the lease for the factory space or planning to build own factory space in a Free Zone.
- Assembly of local resources and location of materials for production.
- Shipping of the necessary materials such as tooling, equipment and parts.
- Acquiring the local materials.
- Recruiting and training of the local labor force (Management and workers).
- Starting with the manufacturing of the easiest components. During this period the local labor force will be trained.
© Copyright CABC S.A.