|San Miguel Industrial Park started operations in 1991 with its first free zone park with 20 leasable industrial buildings.
In 1994 we started with the developments of turn key projects to give our clients exactly what they need with the freedom of location. Many of those projects were lease with option to buy.
Some of the turn key projects:
- Dickies de Honduras - 158,000 square feet
- Gildan - 175,000 square feet
- Hansoll - 100,000 square feet
- Woong Chun Textile - 400,000 square feet
- Lear Automotive - 660,000 square feet
|INMSA ARGO - A new World of Steel and Construction.
INMSA is a leading company in the design, manufacture and assembly of steel structures and steel tanks, established in 1972 in San Pedro Sula, Honduras.
To respond to rapid market growth within the Central America Market INMSA formed in 2001 a Joint Ventures with ARGO from Halifax, Canada. This strategic alliance strengthened our technology and international certification ISO 9001-2000, U.L. 58 and U.L. 1746.
Presently INMSA ARGO INTERNATIONAL guarantees a progressive alternative in the engineering and construction industry in Central America and the Caribbean, with an extensive proven track of projects in pre-engineered buildings, steel tanks and civil works.
|The Philosophy of San Miguel Industrial Park
- Personalized contact with our client.
- Total dedication to understand the requirements of each project.
- Competitive timely quoting.
- Project feedback to our clients to report the time line.
- Guarantee to deliver the project on time.
- We provide certificates from steel mills and
- A satisfied client is our total goal.
|Our Commitment of Quality!
At INMSA-ARGO we commit ourselves to fulfill and exceed quality expectations that our clients demand and deserve from us.
We offer engineering design services, manufacturing and assembly of metallic structures, construction of industrial and commercial buildings, in accordance with international quality norms. Our projects are competitive priced and provide all obligations for the protection of the environment.
Our success is achieved through proper planning and innovative productivity, design and engineering. Our goal is to maintain mutually beneficial relations with our suppliers, clients and shareholders.